For Mazda-Repair-Service-Northridge-Woodland Hills we’ve built over 28 years of experience with Mazda cars, trucks and SUV’s, like the MPV, RX8, CX7, and the Miata to name a few. We’ve also made a large investment in Mazda specific training, tools & diagnostic equipment to service your car,truck or SUV. Our Mazda specific focus and expertise has brought us thousands of Mazda owners who were looking for a trusted Mazda Repair Shop in the San Fernando Valley. When you choose Automotive Instincts for your Mazda Repair, your getting a professionally trained shop with a master mechanic, that uses the highest quality parts and fluids, with state-of-the-art automotive repair equipment, and gives you award winning customer service.
Just a Few Reasons Why Customer’s Choose Us
- AAA Approved Shop
- We Have the Necessary State of the Art Equipment to Diagnose Problems and fix them Just Like the Dealerships.
- All of Our Technicians Are ASE Certified with Years of Experience in Mazda Repair and Service.
- We have the Tools, Equipment and Manufacturer’s Resources to Service your Mazda so you WILL NOT JEOPARDIZE YOUR WARRANTY.
- Our Parts and Fluids Meet or Exceed Mazda’s Recommendations.
- We Focus on Excellent customer Service that Builds a Life-Long Relationship with Our Customer ‘s, More So Than the Dealerships.
- Our Pricing very competitive and Often Your Cost Will Be Lower Than the Dealership.
- We Get Your Car in, Repaired, and Back to Quickly, Quicker Than the Dealerships in Most Cases.
- We have a Shuttle Service For Your Convenience.
- We have 2 Locations to Serve You in the San Fernando Valley, in Northridge and Woodland Hills.